For more information on the processing of personal data by the Data Controller click here .
- Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store information on the browser to be reused during the same visit to the site ( session cookies ) or later, even after days ( persistent cookies ). Cookies are stored, according to the User’s preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
- Types of cookies
- There are different categories of cookies, with different characteristics and uses:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that are essential for the correct functioning of the Site and are used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly. requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service;
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These Cookies, even without identifying the User, allow, for example, to detect if the same User returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies: these are persistent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
- Third-party cookies (analytical and / or profiling): these are cookies generated by organizations not belonging to the site, but integrated into parts of the site page. Think for example of Google “widgets” (eg. Google Maps) or “social plugins” (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- The management of the information collected by “third parties” is governed by the respective information to which reference should be made.
- There are different categories of cookies, with different characteristics and uses:
- Types of cookies used
- The Site uses the following Cookies:
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|__hssrc||This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.|
|__stripe_mid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe sets this cookie cookie to process payments.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|__sharethis_cookie_test__||ShareThis sets this cookie to track which pages are being shared and by whom.|
|__hssc||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.|
|__cf_bm||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|__smVID||Sumo sets this cookie for sign-up prompt purposes when visitors visit a website.|
|_gcl_au||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_ga_0694PJD5KT||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|__hstc||This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).|
|hubspotutk||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|fr||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|yt.innertube::requests||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|yt.innertube::nextId||This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
|test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|cbuid_meta||No description available.|
|cblon||No description available.|
|chaty_settings||No description available.|
|__smToken||This cookie is set by the Sumo. This cookie is used for verifying whether the user is logged in or not.|
|__smListBuilderShown||No description available.|
|__smSessionId||No description available.|
|m||No description available.|
|wfocu_si||No description available.|
|cbuid||No description available.|
* We adopt tools to reduce the identifying power of Cookies (IP anonymization: illustration of the technical operation at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=it ) and we have configured the service so to prevent the association of the remaining portion of the IP address with other data held by Google ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636?hl=it ); we have also implemented data retention controls, setting the period to 50 months ( https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=it ).
- The main cookie management tool that we recommend to the User is the Cookie banner prepared by us and managed through the CookieYes plug-in, designed by design to facilitate the compliance of the management of Cookies with the most stringent legislation in the world in the field of privacy and data protection, such as the GDPR (including guidelines from the French CNIL) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Through this tool you can:
- accept the full installation of all cookies;
- or reject it entirely;
- or manually manage your preferences by grouping cookies for use purposes.
- The visitor can also decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser. In this case, the setting can be defined specifically for different websites and web applications. Furthermore, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for various types of cookies:
- Firefox: Cookie Management | Firefox support
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- Chrome: Delete, activate and manage Cookies in Chrome – Android – Google Chrome Help
- Opera: Web preferences – Opera Help
- Safari for Mac: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari for iOS: How to clear Safari history and cookies on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- The usability of the contents is also possible by completely disabling cookies, with the exception of “session” cookies in the event that the user wants to authenticate, and disabling “third party” cookies does not affect the navigability of the site in any way.
- If you do not install the Cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, you will not be able to proceed with the navigation of the Site. These Cookies only are by default ready for installation from the device from which you browse and do not require, according to the law, the express consent of the ‘User for installation purposes.
- We also point out the possibility of using specific tools for the management of privacy regarding cookies for advertising purposes such as Your Online Choices ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/ ) limited to the advertising networks that adhere to the initiative. For more information, http://www.edaa.eu .
- The Company cannot guarantee the perfect functioning of the tools indicated above but undertakes to evaluate from time to time the most appropriate tools for the purposes of compliance with the GDPR and the applicable privacy and data protection regulations, possibly also replacing the tools currently in use with others. more adequate or better functioning.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the “Settings” button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.